Prohibited & Restricted items
Prohibited & Restricted items
The following items are strictly prohibited from shipment
and must not be sent through our services under any circumstance. Any of these
items being sent may result in prosecution, heavy fines and imprisonment.
- Aerosol cans / sprays
- Animal skins / Furs / Any Animal Parts / Ivory and ivory products
- Box with Hazardous label - Items sent with a Hazardous label attached will be classed as such. DO NOT REUSE OLD HAZARDOUS BOXES
- Cheques or Tickets that are not named
- Dangerous goods - eg Explosives / Fireworks / Radioactive Materials / Deactivated or Replica Weapons and Munitions / Firearms /
Swords / Knives / Weapons
- Engines / Generators / Gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil/petrol UNLESS FLUSHED THROUGH
(Engines/Gearboxes/Generators which have been cleaned are accepted.)
- Fire Extinguishers / Life Jackets
- Food items (Perishable) Outside the EU
- Gold or Silver over £50.00 other Jewellery over £250.00
- Goods moving under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports; goods moving under FCR, FCT and CAD (Cash Against Document)
- Hazardous materials eg Paint / Adhesives / Chemicals / Flammable resins, solvents, liquids (These materials can be sent on road/sea
freight services, for air services please enquire in advance). Compressed Air (i.e. airbags, or steering wheels containing
airbags)/ Items containing any gases.
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids, such as oven or drain cleaners
- Human Remains
- Liquids / Adhesives / Paint
- Live animals
- Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
- Mobile Phone with Sim card
- Money, Keys, Negotiable items / Payment cards
- Passports / Birth Certificates / Driving Licences
- Pornographic materials
- Prescribed Drugs / Medication
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Wet or Lithium Batteries (Not including Dry Cell)
The following items are deemed unsuitable for shipment by our services, and are therefore restricted.
No transit cover or guarantees whatsoever will apply to these items. THESE ITEMS ARE SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The items in bold and marked with * can be insured on occasions.
- If they are brand new goods (never been removed from the manufacturer's packaging) we will be able to insure them
against both loss and damage.
- If they are used goods they can be insured against total loss ONLY.
To find our more please call 0044 (0) 1753 206 703 or email email@example.com
- Articles of exceptional value (eg, works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Food items (Perishable) All areas
- Furniture (UNLESS Flat packed)
- Glass / Mirrored items / Crystal / Ceramic / Porcelain / Enamel / Plaster / Marble / China / Stone / Slate / Resin / Granite - (or any item containing these materials)
- Perishable goods
- Plants / Seeds / Flowers
- White Goods -fridges, ovens- (also known as range, stove, cooking plate, or cook tops), Microwaves, dishwasher, Washing Machine etc. *
- Laptops / Monitors / Computers *
- Televisions / Plasma & TFT Screens, Monitors *
- Baggage / Suitcases *
We will not accept any materials and products that may be dangerous or hazardous to handling staff.
To comply with strict regulations we will not carry any substances classified as dangerous in the latest edition of the IATA
Also prohibited are: Shipments with inherent vice; Shipments which by their nature are likely to soil, impair or damage persons,
merchandise or equipment; Goods the carriage of which is prohibited by law in the country of origin, transit or destination; Goods which attract
excise duty or which require special facilities, safety precautions or permits.
It is the sender's responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Not all
commodities can be shipped to all countries.
Further information is available on request.
Please call 0044 (0) 1753 206 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before
placing any order if you are unsure of the classification of your consignment.
Failure to declare dangerous goods can lead to prosecution, heavy fines and imprisonment.