DHL Freight UK
Transit Time: NEXT WORKING DAY
- Goods must be palletised.
- This service can be used by business customers ONLY. Business collections service. B2B & B2C deliveries ONLY.
- Collections and deliveries are carried out in 7.5T or 18T lorries. Any special requirements (i.e use of smaller vans) will attract extra charges.
- Collection and deliveries can take place between 8:00am and 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- A minimum of 24 hrs notice are required for most postcodes and 48 hrs for the whole of Scotland, some parts of England & Wales.
- Scottish Islands attract a minimum £ 20.00 + vat extra charge
- Maximum admitted weight 1000 kg/pallet.
- Maximum admitted height 210 cm/pallet.
- One delivery attempt. Re-deliveries must be requested by email and they will be subject to a 50% charge on top of the original price.
- Free insurance cover up to £50.00 per consignment.
- Optional additional insurance cover is available on the next page.
- Customers must provide the pallets.
- Goods on pallet - Must be firmly and properly secured to the pallet base by shrink-wrap, rope, steel banding, chains, or any other appropriate means.
- If any individual pallets are over 750kg and/or over 240 cm in length you must provide your own loading facilities.
- Collections & Deliveries via 17T rigid or Artic vehicle. Customers must ensure before making the booking the premises benefit from easy access via a large lorry.